Olivia Munn has laid all rumours -concerning her personal association with Chris Pratt- at rest, in a very clever way.
Ever since Mr. Pratt and Ms. Munn were spotted together on an alleged date, rumours of them being in a relationship have been doing the rounds.
Olivia, however, found an ingenious way to deny
any association with Chris… She chatted up his former wife, Anna Faris, and
denied any association with the man.
Then, she went on to post photographic excerpts of her conversation with Faris on social media to unequivocally declare that she has nothing to do with Chris.
Here’s a gist of the conversation of the two women:
Olivia initiated the conversation by mentioning
that though it was not her custom to bother about media gossip, however, in
view of their acquaintance, she wanted to let Anna know that the rumours regarding
her association with the latter’s ex-husband contained nothing but falsehoods.
Anna replied with an execration for the gossipmongers
and told Anna that it was wonderful of her to write her and that she loved her.
She also added that it would be great if she became her brother’s wife.
Olivia shared the conversation snippets on social media and gave tattlers a piece of her mind by declaring the following:
1. Breakups do not make all women derisive and distressed.
2. All women are not infuriated by seeing their ex in dalliance with someone else.
3. The media misconstrued Anna and her relationship. Anna would have been imperturbable even if the rumours were true.
4. Women -as opposed to some people’s assumptions- possess a lot of admiration and affection for one another.
5. Her name conjoined with Chris’s - whether it was Crolivia, Prunn, Chrisivia or Olipratt - would be an auditory assault.
Her way for clarifying her relationship stance
may be singular, but it is a bold one … and effective too!
Based on materials: mirror.co.uk