We all know that the world hadn’t known a monarch who could keep the throne in their hands for more than half a century, until the Queen Elizabeth II was crowned on June 2, 1953.
Now she’s 91 years old, 65 of which she spent as a monarch.
Now the health of the monarch isn’t perfect and she’s under a constant eye of her doctor, but still she’s expected to live at least for 5 more years.
With every upcoming year people start guessing what will happen to the United Kingdom and to the rest of the world when she’ll be gone. Let’s try to find out.
1. When the British people are informed about the Queen’s death, twelve long days of mourning will break their ordinary life.
2. London Stock Exchange will stop working that will lead to the loss of billions of pounds not only in Britain but all over the world.
3. The newspapers will publish the obituaries they had prepared for many years.
4. The secret protocol of RATS will be activated and all the people of the United Kingdom will be informed the tragic news by radio.
5. The United Kingdom will welcome a King.
6. British again will sing “God save the King” instead “God save the Queen” that was carved in memory of generations.
7. Within couple days after coronation the Parliament with swear an oath to the new monarch of their country.
8. Commonwealth of Nations will be left by more countries.
9. Kate Middleton might refuse the title of Princess of Wales opting for another one.
10. National farewell to the Queen Elizabeth II that will be held in London.
11. Possible referendum against the royal power.
12. One hundred anniversary of Queen Elizabeth’s II birthday in 2026.
Let’s wish Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth II a
lot of health so we still could see her alive and happily smiling in 2026!
Photos: facebook.com / pinterest.com / gettyimages.com
Based on materials: www.adme.ru