A look into the fragile relationship between Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Diana, which has earned the Queen criticism by the wider public.
The less popular, but equally intense story of Princess Diana and Queen Elizabeth’s rocky personal relationship cannot seem to settle.
Ever since Princess Diana became royalty, marrying Queen Elizabeth’s son, prince Charles, the tides have turned.
It just so happened that Diana was too free-minded for Her Majesty’s liking, and she was not on board with anything Diana had planned. It looked as though Charles was not keen on his bride either, as the two were almost never seen close to each other, unless necessary.
Prince Charles and the Princess of Wales had two children together, Prince William and Prince Harry.
After their parents’ divorce, which was big scandal in the royal community, the boys remained to live with their father, while they were granted certain meets and dates with their mom.
Per many, Queen Elizabeth was the deal breaker when it came to pushing Diana out of Buckingham Palace.
Even today, many like to assume what went down between the two, and for anyone doubting The Queen and Lady Di had their issues, here is a thorough photo gallery testifying to just that:
3. The Queen always shows supremacy over Diana and separates herself as the leader of the royal pack, showing Diana where her place as a daughter-in-law is
4. Even at her own wedding, Diana felt deeply unappreciated and underrated by every member of the royal family, including the Queen.
5. Camilla and Diana had an obvious rivalry going on, although Diana was never the one to ask for Prince Charles’ particular attention
6. Diana was often advised and scolded by
7. Diana caused controversy once this photo emerged, getting the royal disapproval, especially fashion-wise
8. The topless photo taken of Diana and some of her friends, caused quite the stir among both royals and media, with the crowd being the sole supporter of the Princess of people’s hearts
11. Princess Diana reportedly had an unhappy marriage with Prince Charles and no jewels could ever replace her inner peace
Based on materials: www.thetalko.com