If your new shoes rub
your feet, if you need to wash off your make-up or the furniture in your flat
is moving, here’s one unusual remedy that will help to solve your problems:
Modern women feel extreme gratitude to creators of pads and other hygiene items that made their life so much easier!
But the majority of us know only about the main function of this product when in reality it has at least ten of them.
Wondering what are these? Keep reading the article to find out about 10 secret ways to use women’s hygiene items in everyday life.
1. A pad can come in handy if you bought a new pair of shoes and they rub your feet so you can’t walk any longer.
Just stick the pad to the insole of your shoes.
This way it’ll absorb all the sweat, your feet will stop moving and the shoes stop rubbing your skin.
2. In a hot weather some of us suffer from wet sweaty marks from armpits.
To solve this problem just stick pads inside your blouse and voila no one will notice your sweat again.
3. If you immediately need to remove your make-up but forgot to buy cotton swabs just use a pad as an alternative. The effect will be the same!
4. If you have a camel toe and because of it you cannot wear leggings or any other kind of tight pants, horizontally stick the pad in this area and it will hide it.
5. When you need to remove a nail polish, use a pad! It’ll definitely cope with this.
6. Does your eye shadow fall off when you do your make-up? If yes, cut the pad and place it under your lower eyelids.
Just do not stick it too hard because once taking it off you can damage the skin.
7. If you got a bleeding wound and have no band aids, use a pad. It’ll stop bleeding quite fast.
8. To get rid of sweaty marks from your breasts stick pads inside of your bra and they will absorb all the sweat produced.
9. If the floor of your flat needs to be cleaned but you don’t want to use the mop, just stick two pads to your feet and do a run over your place.
10. If your furniture moves a little
because of uneven floor, put a pad under it and it’ll stand still.
Based on materials: edinstvennaya.ua