An American bride spent most of the time on the day of her wedding in a hospital because she bought the wrong flowers for the decoration.
They turned out to be poisonous.
This happened because the young lady collected white flowers from a private property in order to save money.
For her, the flowers were beautiful, but they were poisonous so they caused strong allergic reactions.
At the weekend before the wedding, Christine and her sisters spent all night making all kind of flower arrangements inside of the wedding location.
There were so many flowers that they had to carry them in a car. This is a picture of the flowers that were used for the wedding.
Next day, when she got up, she did not realize that she still had the plant’s substance in her hands. A few hours later, she was surprised because her face became swollen and red.
The name of the flowers she picked is “Euphorbia marginata”. This plant is well known for its unwanted effects.
When her mother discovered what had happened, she took Christine to her primary care physician. However, hospitals were closed because it was the weekend.
Although the affection was severe, Christine did not give up and took the risk of attending the ceremony.
The priest performed the service as fast as he could. Christine told the media that among many other important things, the couple forgot the rings, so they could not exchange them.
Also, she told that when she was looking at her future husband she was in pain and she could barely blink her eyes.
In addition, the bride told the press: “I thought that guests decided we were on a fight”.
The moment the ritual ended the husband took Christine to the hospital. The hospital`s staff misplaced Christine’s medical records.
This fact made them wait longer than they expected, until they decided to go to another hospital.
Meanwhile, bride’s parents did not know what to say to the guests. They had to wait a long time till John and Christine have finally come back to the wedding.
not have pictures of her wedding so 8 days later, after the infection was
completely treated, the photographer took new pictures of the couple.
Based on materials: holahola.cc