Over the years there have been several myths about eggs, most weren’t positive, it was believed that daily consumption of eggs produced cholesterol problems.
But several studies have been generated, which have been showing that consuming egg daily is can beneficiate us.
The egg contributes an important amount of nutrients to the body; in addition it gives you the following benefits.
1) Contains vitamin B: consumption of this vitamin will help protect your liver, skin and hair. Phospholipids help eliminate toxins from the liver.
2) It reduces the risk of cancer: it’s good for women to consume eggs since their adolescence, as it has been proven to help reduce the risk of breast cancer. And it contains choline, which our brain needs and also helps reduce the risk of cancer.
3) It slows aging: an investigation conducted in the Netherlands showed that 87% of women between the ages of 35 and 40 noticed a smoother and firmer skin, eliminating pigmentation spots.
4) It protects your brain: Choline is an important building material for the brain, it’s recommended to consume 2 eggs a day.
5) It helps vision: the egg contains a high percentage of lutein, which helps you have a clearer vision.
6) It contains Vitamin D: This vitamin contains calcium, which will help you strengthen your bones.
7) It reduces the risk of heart diseases: contrary to what was once believed, cholesterol in eggs is balanced with phosphatides, therefore is not harmful to the body. It also contains omega 3, which reduces the level of triglycerides.
9) It helps you in family planning: if you are thinking about getting pregnant, consuming eggs will help, since they contain vitamin B9, which participates in the formation of reproductive hormones, which will help you produce red blood cells.