Cancer is a disease that degenerates cells and when you suffer from the ailment those malignant cells split uncontrollably.
The most frequent diseases that affect women are ovarian and breast cancer.
Fortunately, there are pointers that indicate women that they may be suffering from those diseases before the diagnosis.
The most evident symptoms tend to appear when the illness is in the most advanced stage.
However, we should be aware of certain signs that tell us that something is not functioning well.
1. Frequent backpains are signs of stress or consequences of a poor posture.
However, pain in the low back is correlated with a type of cancer that affects cells in the lower area.
2. A pelvic pain can be confused with a belly pain.
The first one can be correlated with cancer because those bones are surrounding the reproductive system.
3. Fatigue and tiredness are common signs of a pathology.
However, those are not directly linked to cancer.
4. Constipation is a sign of several digestive disorders or a side effect of certain drugs. However, ovarian cancer causes constipation.
5. Lack of appetite and eating difficulties correlated with sustainable weight loss are clear symptoms of cancer.
6. A swollen belly interrelated with pain during menstrual period are significant indicators of cancer.
In addition, if you noticed that you have lost weight you should go to the doctor.
7. If you feel like you have to urinate all the time, this fact could be an indicator of an infection in the urinary tract.
However, ovarian cancer has the same warning sign.
8. Problems or changes in your menstrual cycle can be caused by hormones, polyps or injuries to the cervix and uterus.
9. Pain during intercourse can be caused by several pathologies, ovarian cancer is among those.
Based on materials: cuidateplus.com