Kidneys are responsible for filtrating the blood and regulating the liquid in our bodies.
If those do not work properly toxins accumulate in our blood and consequently, the body retains fluids and symptoms like exhaustion, lack of appetite and sleep appear.
It is important for you to be alert of the following signs:
1. If you have noticed that your urine has changed and now it has a different color, a stronger smell or it is foamed you should visit a doctor.
2. If you feel a metallic flavor in your mouth it is time to go to the doctor.
This symptom can indicate that a lot of toxins are accumulated in your blood.
Usually this sign is correlated with the lack of appetite.
3. When our body gathers toxins our skin reflects it.
4. Strong back pains correlated with fever are solid indicators of kidney stones.
5.Are you feeling tired all the time? Fatigue is an alert of failing kidneys.
The lack of red blood corpuscles generates anemia and the feeling of tiredness.
6.Nosebleeds and bleeding gums are common indicators that show that kidneys are malfunctioning.
7. Swollen feet can be caused by the excessive amount of toxins gathered in our bodies.
Based on materials: holaamigoz.com