Puppies’ body language enables communication and shows intentions to those around them.
You will discover a lot about how precisely to analyze this language.
case your dog wags his tail slowly, this puppy likes to understand the
the dog's tail is wagging swiftly, this means he accepts the fact that you're
the tail is raising that means your puppy is issuing a challenge to your
tail is tucked between legs is an indication that it is scared of pain and feeling
- Dog squints and blinks means he's
ready to play.
- Ears are standing directly up or
inclined forwards that he's curious in his environment.
- The eyes are widely open up and
alert means trying to get your attention.
- The ears are flattened up against
head is a sign of scared dog.
- Your dog yawns means he/she is
grumpy and nervous.
- Your puppy licks his face when he's
stressed or feels in danger.
- Your dog exposes his teeth, but
there is no snarling. This means your dog is guarding his territory.
- Your puppy puts his head on your knees
means he wants to get attention.
- If the dog touches your hands with
his nose, he wants you to pet him.
- A dog puts his paw on a human's
knee. If he performs this with a very smug look, he is trying to dominate.
- When you see your dog has one front
paw raised. This kind of posture means he wants to inquire you something.
Sometimes your puppy may turn his
back. This means that he has concentration on you.
Dogs may shakes for relieving tension.