Regardless of the jokes men make about women’s intimate zones and its smells, the truth is that this area has its own 'whiffs'.
It is a natural thing for the body to odor, so you should not be afraid of them. Every part of our body smells and each one does it differently.
Have you ever perceived smells coming out from your intimate area?
1. Hormones are responsible for a lot of scents. Menopause, for example, is a big process in a woman`s body that alters the levels of estrogen and therefore the intimate zone´s smell.
2.Women´s intimate zones sweat too. The glands responsible for perspiration release smelling fluids.
4. If you are experiencing an infectious process your intimate zone will announce it.
Dr. Jennifer Wider has told us that there are at least 5 aromas to be aware of:
1) A yeast aroma is an indicator that shows that a woman is suffering from an infection caused by resistant strains.
2) A sweet perfume
is caused by certain food intake.
3) The reason of
a metallic aroma is the period
4) If your vagina is emitting a rotten odor it is possible that your body has an infection. In this case, the infection origins problems urinating.
After reading the previous sections you are probably wondering how to avoid bad smells.
1. Sodium bicarbonate is really useful to stabilize your intimate zone´s ph.
2. Keep your intimate
zone clean. Personal hygiene is extremely important. Be aware of perfumes and
soups that can alter your vagina`s ph.
3.You must change your underwear every day. Leave silk undies for especial occasions and opt by using cotton in a daily basis.
4. If you prefer using deodorants remember to apply them externally.
5.You can clean the area by using two cups of apple cider vinegar per liter of warm water.
7. Drink fermented dairy products. Yogurt has bacteria that help preventing infections.
Women should be aware of this part of the body because it is sensitive to the mood, stress, clothes and other circumstances. The truth is that this area of the woman`s body has a lot of bacteria and microorganisms. The moment that those organisms proliferate our vagina smells bad.
Remember that If the smell comes along with symptoms, then you should go to the doctor.
Getting to know
our body help us to be aware of symptoms that can be indicators of certain
Based on materials: fabiosa.com