Although most of the time we forget them, and we throw away the packaging and the leaflets with the instructions and indications of the products of domestic use.
They exist for a reason, and we must read them, however much we believe we are experts in the use of any substance for domestic use.
Many of the
products we use for cleaning, ornamental, make-up, and other things, are
composed of very dangerous chemicals, which must be used with care, and which
may be contraindicated for some people. That is why we must be alert to the
instructions of all products.
learn this lesson in the most difficult way, like a girl named Dini Rasul, who
took an unpleasant and potentially very serious surprise when she tried to dye
her hair with a common product at home like thousands of women do it daily.
When she applied the product, she immediately felt that he was having a hard time breathing and even moving, and she noticed a considerable swelling in his face and throat.
The woman could barely scream until help arrived and was rushed to the nearest hospital, where doctors confirmed that it was a reaction to paraphenylenediamine (PPD), a substance present in the hair dye she used to which she is allergic.
Once recovered, the girl took letters in the matter, and decided, not only to share their history in their social networks, to be known throughout the Web, and perhaps to prevent other people from suffering an episode like that live.
She has also become an activist against the use of any hair dye, and of course, demanding the company that manufactures the product.
all learn the lesson, and be aware of what ingredients make up the products we
use. Do not keep this information, share it on your social networks.