Taking a good hot shower is delightful; however, professionals do not recommend that if you want to stay healthy.
Some dermatology specialists recommend taking warm shower because it prevents the skin dryness and avoids the natural phenomena called microcirculation.
How can hot water affect our bodies?
1. Digestion gets altered: if you take a hot shower after eating, the digestive system becomes too slow because the temperature rise improves the blood circulation.
2. Yes, dermatitis may appear! The skin dryness causes atopic dermatitis. Its symptom is the itching of the different parts of the body.
3. Hair loss: when we get accustomed to taking hot showers our scalp debilitates, and it can cause the apparition of fungus, dandruff and the loss of gloss.
4. Blood circulation can get affected too: for people with vascular conditions, taking a hot bath is not advisable because it can cause the appearance of varicose veins due to the dilatation of blood vessels.
5. Skin dryness: if our skin, delicate by nature, is exposed to high temperature showers it will tend to get opaque due to dryness. Besides, the skin will lose its grease more strongly. Opacity is evident.
6. Unwanted wrinkles appearance: if you are accustomed to taking hot showers your face can be affected by the appearance of wrinkles and the lack of elasticity and firmness.
Photo on preview: www.pinterest.com.au
Based on materials fmdos.cl