Do you know those stains that appear on the face? Their real name is melasma and even though they're usually harmless, they can be aesthetically unpleasant.
It is caused by a hormonal disorder that comes with the pregnancy or by using birth control pills.
Sometimes, they can appear because of too much exposure to the sun, or when we don't take care of our face properly.
Again, they're usually harmless but they can be really annoying and sometimes try to hide them with makeup just make things worse.
Like almost everything in life is a problem that can be solved, and you don't have to spend too much money on it because you can make this remedy with ingredients that you have at home.
These are the instructions:
1. Take an egg and separate the white from the yolk.
2. Mix the egg white with a spoon of rice flour.
3. Add a teaspoon of baking soda and mix it until obtaining the consistency of a cream, and let it rest for a while.
4. In the meantime, mix the juice of half a lemon with a spoon of sugar, then apply it to your face to exfoliate it.
5. Then, apply the cream and let it act for 15-20 minutes.
6. Wash your face with water.
If you follow these easy steps you're going to notice that your face is smoother and that the stains start to disappear.
Do this three times a week and you'll see how your stains will disappear little by little. However, it's important that you remember to use sunscreen every day, since it is one of the few ways to avoid these stains to appear.
However, it's always good going to a specialist, in this case, a dermatologist so you can make sure everything is okay. Now you can enjoy a smooth skin without stains and without spending too much money!
You should never automedicate because you can make the symptoms worse, the best is that if you're feeling something strange, you go to the doctor to make sure everything is okay or receiving the proper treatment.
Bonus! Vídeo: ¿Cómo eliminar las arrugas con ayuda de vino?
Based on materials: wnews.life