Women want to always look perfect in this busy world, every woman has a huge wardrobe and does not use even half of the things she has there, but why?
The answer is quite simple, they have many clothes they fell in love with in the store, but when they took them home, they lose their charm, they doesn’t feel comfortable anymore or simply they don’t know how to wear them.
But with these 9 amazing hacks, you now can check again on those clothes and bring them back to life.
1) There are some types of fabric that when you wash them, they get like little fur balls; two passes with you razor blade and you will eliminate them
2) To get rid of the opening between the buttons on your blouse, you only need to put some tape in the space between them and you’re ready to go.
3) If you want to hide the straps of your bra under the neckline of the blouse, just place a plastic clip in the right spot and you’ll get the desired effect.
4) To improve the appearance of your workout ants in the crotch area, you only need to sew a small patch inside the garment; it will give much more comfort when you get to ride the bike and will keep them stretched.
5) One of the most useful tricks, if you like to wear dresses or blouses with the zipper on the back. You will no longer need companion to get fully dressed, try using a ribbon tied to a clothes peg, and you’ll get it by yourself.
6) If you have bracelets or brooches that you only get to use when someone helps you put them on, see how with just a paper clip you can easily do it by yourself.
7) Tight pants are no longer a problem; you can easily hold the button with a hair band.
8) The frictions with the edges of your bra rings can be solved by placing pads in the areas you feel discomfort.
9) To remove the deodorant marks of the fabric, you just need to pour a little bit of vodka or alcohol on the stain, rub it and then wash it as regular.