Sometimes the Media gives the possibility of bringing together a person with someone who seems to be his unknown twin or a clone that came from the laboratories of the strangest Hollywood movies.
Both the big screen and the small one allowed us to appreciate the resemblance between several of the most popular stars in the world despite not having any kind of blood relationship.
Sometimes the media give the possibility of bringing together a person with someone who seems to be his unacknowledged twin brother or a clone that came from the strangest laboratories of Hollywood movies.
The truth is that there are celebrities who are similar to other public figures in terms of physical features to the point that, in some cases, two actresses could interpret the same role.
1. The Venezuelan actress Marjorie de Sousa has a huge resemblance to the American Constance Nunes and coincidentally, both have been models.
Constance has Portuguese descent, cinnamon skin and not much to envy Marjorie in terms of beauty.
How much do you think the resemblance between them is? Which one of them do you prefer?
2. The most noticed thing of both are clear and beautiful eyes. Megan Fox has an undeniable resemblance to the seductive protagonist of the soap opera Rubí, Bárbara Mori.
3. Colombian and Venezuelan, Ximena Córdoba and Kimberly Dos Ramos look like sisters separated at birth. Both coincide as antagonists of their soap operas. Ximena in 'En tierras salvajes' and Kimberly in 'Vino el amor'
4. Again the clear eyes are a peculiarity of both women. The singer Belinda has her double named Argentine Macarena Achaga, singer and the shows host (10+ Orders and others).
5. The performer of María Bonita, Adela Noriega, shares an undeniable similarity with Gata Salvaje, Marlene Favela.
6. Besides Adela, Ninel Conde is another actress who could have a family relationship with Marlene. The smile and the hair emphasize this.
7. Both Mexicans, both blue-eyed. Adriana Louvier and Daniela Luján could well pose as sisters since both actresses have similar faces.
8. The dark color of hair added to the honey-color of their eyes. Renata Notni and Esmeralda Pimentel share a remarkable beauty, with soft features that are complemented with a big smile.
9. The Mexican actress Aleida Núñez stands out for her great figure, something in which she coincides with her compatriot and colleague, Gabriela Zamora.
10. They are part of two different generations, however, Ana Colchero and Adriana Louvier are similar enough for several people to make comparisons between both actresses.
11. The battles of clear eyes continue. The Mexican of Polish origin Dominika Paleta and the Russian Irina Baeva could be perfectly sisters.
12. The singer Thalía and the American actress Elizabeth Gutiérrez share a beautiful smile that makes us wonder whether the girls are siblings or not.
13. The light brown hair and gorgeous smile make Mariana Ochoa also pass as a lost relative of Thalia.
14. This is another case where television speaks for itself. Both Ana Isabel Torre and Eugenia Cauduro played 'Magdalena' in 'El color de la pasión'. One at the beginning of the film and the other - years later.
15. Blondes with large lips. It is not difficult to notice the resemblance between the Mexican Laura León and the Argentine Susana Giménez.
16. The Spanish beauty of Penélope Cruz coincides in many ways with that presented by Mayrín Villanueva, despite not having family relationship.
17. In turn, Penelope also looks like the Mexican Ana De La Reguera
18. Marlene Favela appears on this list again to prove that Jessica Alba is her lost twin.
19. The Canadian actress Ellen Page and the Mexican Camila Sodi have very similar expressions and a similar way of dressing.
20. The beauty of Altair Jarabo is comparable to the American actress Kate Bosworth, famous for her performance in 'Superman Returns' and 'Blue Crush'.
Who of the pairs of stars are the most similar to each other?
Photo on preview: twitter.com
Based on materials wnews.life