to the German term, "doppelganger", a person can look exactly like
another without having any familial connection.
Thanks to the cameras, now it’s possible to compare one person with another,
and we can say if they lookalike or not.
In this article, we want to show you how some people dedicated themselves to
the task to compare some people with cartoon characters until they found their
1. This man looks like "Jeff
Albertson", the comics-seller man from "The Simpsons".
2. He looks like an exact copy of Ned Flanders.
3. She never thought that she would find her doppelganger
in a cartoon.
4. Here we have the real version of “Ursula”
from “The Little Mermaid".
5. Prince Adam from “Beauty and the Beast”
looks like Jean Sarkozy
6. Joe Jonas is like the real version of
7. Beavis from “Beavis and Butt-head” couldn't
have left without his human version.
8. She’s the double of Meg from “Family Guy”.
9. Krusty, the clown from The Simpsons also has
10. Nicki Looks like... Mrs Potato Head? Wow!
11. Pat Morita from Karate Kid was the double
of the Emperor of China.
12. Even Cletus from the Simpsons has his human
13. This football player can't deny that he
looks like the character from “Dragon Ball”.
14. Milhouse really found his double.
15. And Willy, the school janitor from The Simpsons.
Photo on preview: www.pinterest.com / www.pinterest.com
Based on materials: