When it comes to celebrities, “it's not all a bed of roses”. We tend to believe that rich people spend a lot of money on fancy creams, shampoos, hairdressers and barbers. Nevertheless, it seems that personal hygiene is another special effect brought to us by Hollywood. Several superstars skip showers, do not brush their teeth or even ignore what a deodorant is.
Celebrities are rich. For regular people this means that they can spend money on fancy creams, shampoos, hairdressers and barbers. We even imagine that superstars buy expensive perfumes just because they can. But none of this is true! Some of them do not take showers or wash their hair. Most people are surprised to hear that some celebrities do not brush their teeth or don't use deodorant.
So, if you are dreaming about meeting a Hollywood gallant remember that he can be a member of the “no-shower” club.
1. Kristen Stewart is not so strict when it comes to personal hygiene
2. Beyonce is well known for the versatility of her voice but also for her sweat
3. Orlando Bloom and his dog are “joined at the hip”.
4. Johnny Depp sometimes smells not as good as he looks
5. Brad Pitt is the man that skips showers according to the rumors
6. Leonardo DiCaprio does not know what a deodorant is as some people from his close aides say
7. Some paparazzi have a joke that it is a common belief that if a paparazzi smells Ben Affleck’s breath he can enter into a deep coma. Hilarious! Of course it's just a fake rumor, but still funny!
8. Robert Pattinson believes that showers must be taken “on a monthly basis”
9. Ewan McGregor and showers do not get along
10. Colin Farrell is a ‘human-cigarette’
11. Miguel Bosé is well known for his talent and for the lack of personal hygiene
12. Matthew McConaughey does not care so much about his personal hygiene
13. Anahi sometimes can skip washing teeth
14. Julia Roberts is another member of the “bad breath” club
Of course these are just rumors and jokes, but still we need to remember that celebrities are not gods and they can be lazy sometimes. The fame does not prevent from being able to show up at the street with dirty hair or wrinkled clothes. People are people!
Photo: twitter.com / pinterest.com / facebook.com / instagram.com
Fuente utilizada wnews.life