Some artists have been touched by a magic wand as they have played roles that became iconic.
As well, the movies they were involved in are always broadcasted. They are performers that have moved our hearts with their creations.
However, a lot of these talented young actors, actresses and performers that were challenged to use their art form to demonstrate what they can do are no longer with us. Despite they have passed away they are still among us with their movies.
1) Brandon Lee was
young when he left this world.
2) Noriyuki Pat
Morita will be remembered for his performance in the movie “Karate Kid”.
3) Lucy Gordon astonished everyone with her beauty and glow. However, nobody knew about her depression that led her to hang herself.
4) Michael Clarke Duncan left a trace in our hearts the moment he played the role of a prisoner sentenced to death. Sadly, a heart attack put an end to his life when he was 55 years old.
5) Heath Ledger won
the Oscar for the best supporting actor. He deserved the award for his
performance as the Joker. He died at the age of 28 of an overdose.
6) Famous actor Bernie Mac lost his battle against a lung disease.
7) Vincent Schiavelli suffered from lung cancer. He died at the age of 57.
8) Natasha Richardson had fame and fortune. However, a tragic accident took her life.
9) Homero Adams? His real name was Raúl Juliá. This actor died of a stroke.
10) Jonathan Brandis fell into a deep depression due to his drug addiction. He could not defeat his dependence and committed suicide at the age of 27.
11) Thuy Trang, better known for her role of the yellow Power Ranger, is among the list of artists that have died at the age of 27. She is a member of the “27 club”.
12) John Ritter will be remembered by everyone who was privileged enough to know him for his movie characters.
13) We all believed that Brittany Murphy was going to get very far with her acting career. Sadly, she died from unknown reasons.
14) Drugs were
the responsible of taking Jeff Conaway`s life away.