Not all soap operas, movies or sitcoms are box-office hits. Sometimes, film studios invest a lot of money in productions that fail. In this article we show you a list of melodramas that turned out to be a flop. Artists should know that people have the ability to remember shows that were a complete failure.
1. “Cachito de cielo” was released in 2012 and it did not last long.
Five months after the release, the sitcom was cancelled because the soap opera was a complete lack of success.
2. “The hidden truth” was a remake that did not have what was needed in order for it to become a box-office hit. The reason of the fiasco was the fact that the audience did not like the leading couple.
3. Mario Cimarro and Zuria Vega were the leading artists in the melodrama named “Mar de amor”. The couple could not get the attention of the audience.
4. The soap opera named “Camaleones” could not raise its audience rating.
5. The melodrama “Rafaela”, with great artists starring such as Jorge Poza and Scarlet Ortiz, was released in 2011.
6. “The Tempest” is on the list of soap operas that flopped at the box office
The main characters in the daytime drama were played by Ximena Navarrette and William Levi.
7. The soap opera “Dare to forget me” didn't perform as well as expected. One month and 25 episodes later, the sitcom was cancelled.
8. The soap opera “Verano de amor” turned out to be a failure due to its unknown cast
9. Verónica Castro played the leading role in the soap opera “Valentina”. It was her worst performance of her acting career.
10. Only eighty episodes of the soap opera named “Niña de mi corazón” were broadcasted. After that, it was cancelled.
11. “Muchachitas como tú” was another remake that turned out to be a flop.
12. Anahí, the famous singer, decided to become an actress. She had a chance to demonstrate her artistry on the stage in the soap opera “Double life”.
13. “Triunfo de amor” was broadcasted in 25 countries. However, not even its great cast could save the soap opera`s audience rating.
Photo on preview: