Everyone likes having them, but it's not really a topic to talk about since it's still considered as a taboo.
What are we talking about? The feminine climax, of course.
Here we share with you 10 facts so you know a little more about your body:
10) A scientific study revealed that 80% of the women who wore socks during the intercourse were able to reach the climax, while only 50% of those who was bare feet reached it.
9) Having intercourse can make you live longer! A study revealed that the women who have more intimacy have 50% less the possibility of dying prematurely.
8) The way you eat may also have an influence on your body. The joy you receive from having intercourse and the amount of times you reach the climax depend on such minerals as zinc, calcium and magnesium.
7) About 250.000 people will reach a climax when you're done reading this short sentence.
6) Having intercourse strengthens the immune system from the inside since it is conducive for the production of white blood cells.
5) A study revealed that the "screams of pleasure" have nothing to do with reaching the desired point.
4) Make sure you have enough oxygen while you're experimenting a great "OOOH!". More than 700 people died only last year while having an orgasm in a place with low oxygen.
3) Climax has nothing to do with emotions, it's all about physiology and mental concentration.
2) Females rule! Feminine climax lasts 2 or 3 times longer than the masculine.
1) A world climax record? Of course!
is celebrated in Denmark, and this is the current record recorded there: A woman who
could reach the climax more than 200 times... In just one day!
Based on materials: wnews.life