Thank you for visiting our website. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we want other users of our site to treat the author’s rights with the same respect. Our website, Women’s news, supports copyright policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. We are always ready to respond to all claims and complaints related to intellectual property and copyright infringement in accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Law.
Notice of infringement of copyright law:
If you are the owner of copyright-protected work and you consider that material published on Women’s news (the “website”) violate your copyright, you may submit a DMCA takedown notice. Contact us by email.
To notify of copyright infringement, you must provide us the following information in English:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the owner or of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright-protected work;
- Confirmation of the authenticity of the copyright-protected materials that may notify us of copyright infringement. You must also provide all the necessary information about the location of the material in terms of our website;
- You must clearly determine all copyrighted works. If we have more than one material of this type on our website and you send us an infringement notice with all the materials in the same statement of non-compliance, you must also simplify and provide us a complete list of all of these materials;
- You must provide the contact details of the person sending the request (phone number and e-mail address);
- Integrity affirmation of good faith of the person who files a complaint of copyright infringement;
- Confirmation that sending a complaint, you know about the responsibility for giving false testimony and that the information provided is accurate and you have the right to file a claim on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted works.
At the time of accepting the notification of copyright infringement, the company reserves the right:
- To cancel or restrict access to the material mentioned in the copyright infringement notice;
- To notify the users of our Website and the person who informed us of stolen copyright-protected work that this material is deleted or disabled;
- In the case of repeated copyright infringement, this subscriber or user will be expelled from the website or we will limit their access to our web services.