With numerous public events it not surprising that many celebrities end up being together. You may not believe, but there are even more star couples, some of them just preferred to keep their private life out of the public eye. And while you didn’t know about them their love just grew stronger.
1. “Game of Thrones” star Jason Momoa has been in relationship with Lisa Bonet since 2007, but made it official only last month.
When the actor was asked how it was working with his wife on the set of “The Red Road” he answered: “I'm always excited to have her around because I really respect her opinion. If anything, it amps me up. It's like showing off in front of your girl.
You want your girl to be like, "Look at my man over there. Look at him go at it. Yeah he's all emotional and shit. He's so vulnerable. I love my man.”
2. Lauren Graham and Peter Krause are definitely one of those couples who kept their relationship private.
Lauren said that the only thing that made their relationship last was the same career: “It's hard to explain to people when you have a fancy job like being an actor what is challenging about it. So we just kind of have that shorthand, a shared language, which is helpful.”
3. Adam Brody and Leighton Meester exchanged their vows in 2014 and welcomed their first baby in 2015.
While being at Reddit, Brody was asked by a fan about what his favorite thing about Leighton. This answer was too sweet to handle: "Too many to count. She's the BEST."
4. Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally, a comedy couple that was meant to be together, have been together for long 14 years.
In one of
the interviews Mullally confessed: “We like each other. We also have a two-week
rule, where we don't go more than two weeks without seeing each other. We've
only broken it by a couple of days twice in 16 years.”
5. "Arrested Development" star David Cross and woman of his life Amber Tamblyn have been together since 2012.
Now the couple is expecting their first baby and Amber shared her feelings: “Motherhood has been heavily on my mind because I am going to be a mother soon. I'm pregnant, with a daughter on the way. I think constantly about the world I am bringing her into.”
6. Taran Killam and HIMYM's Cobie Smulders got married in 2012 and since then have become parents to two children.
In 2012 right after their wedding Killam gave an interview and was asked why they weren't on their honeymoon. His reply melted everyone’s hearts: “Every day with Cobie is a honeymoon!”
7. Daniel Craig, famous for his role of James Bond, tight the knot with “The Mummy” star Rachel Weisz in 2011 in a private ceremony.
After their relationship became official, many people wondered why the couple avoided the spotlight. Rachel made it clear: He's just too famous. It would be a betrayal. You have to protect your marriage. When you're young, you tell your girlfriends everything. One of the great pleasures of not being an adolescent is that you don't have to share everything.
When you're married, that door closes. The audience goes, and you're in your own life."
8. You won’t believe, but Jamie Lee Curtis and Christopher Guest will celebrate their 33d anniversary this year!
Having spent together more than 3 decades, the coupe is often asked about their secret for staying together. The answer was very thoughtful: "Don't get divorced. It's a fascinating thing. I could write a book on marriage called 'Don't Leave.'"
9. Famous actors Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen got married in 2010 and have 3 beautiful kids.
This couple isn’t an average one and they some weird memories to share. Fisher told that "once, Sacha came back from work while he was shooting 'Bruno' and he had red welts and blood all over his back, and his thumb was broken. It was the result of a scene with a real six-foot-four dominatrix who had tried to force him to have sex with her.
When I asked him what had happened, he just said it was a 'workplace injury.'"
10. Christina Hendricks and Geoffrey Arend said “I do” back in 2009.
The coupe doesn’t have any kids yet and now they don’t plan such things. "It's just very normal for people to say, 'Well, when you guys have kids…' And then when I say, 'Actually I don't think we're going to do that,' people will say, 'Oh, you say that now…'" said Hendricks. "It doesn't bother me, though.
And, you know, there's a small chance I could change my mind."
11. The front man of Mumford and Sons Marcus Mumford married a famous actress Carey Mulligan in 2012.
Mulligan and Mumford don’t tell much about their relationship, but their friend Sienna Miller shed some light at that: “They have chickens and a dog, and roasts and friends, jams by campfires. It's sort of idyllic.
Marcus can headline Glastonbury and Carey can be nominated for however many Oscars, and then they come back to their farm, and they're in big woolly jumpers and funny hats, raising piglets.”
12. "Masters of Sex" star Michael Sheen and Sarah Silverman began going out in 2014.
While being co-stars in "Masters of Sex" these two started spending more time together. “We've only ever done two scenes together. So we did say last season, 'Can we please have a scene together?' So I gave her a gynecological exam, which was interesting,” said Michael Sheen recalling that moment.
13. You may not believe, but Olivia Wilde was the one who took the initiative in the relationship with her soon-to-be-husband Jason Sudeikis.
While they may be a perfect image of a family, little people know that Sudeikis ghosted his future wife they first met: When he got my number he didn't text me for a month," said Olivia. She even joked with friends asking "You guys did Jason Sudeikis die? I don't have any texts from him."
14. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz are often seen walking on the red carpets hand in hand.
When Alicia Keys went makeup free to the 2016 MTV VMA, Swizz defended his wife against haters saying: “Y'all gotta think about that. This is deep. Somebody's sitting at home mad, because somebody didn't wear makeup on their face … not your face, but they didn't put makeup on their face, because they just didn't feel like wearing makeup.”
15. Carrie Preston and Michael Emerson had their wedding way back in 1998
Though the couple doesn’t have kids, they still have someone very special in their lives: their dog Chumley. In one of the interviews Preston said: “Michael and I have been together for going on 22 years. We talk about our lives B.C. and A.C. — Before Chumley and After Chumley.”
16. Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy, who have two kids, will celebrate 10 year anniversary this year!
While being present at the 2016 Emmy's, Huffman told one of the interviewers on the red carpet: “In the morning of the nominations, when we were both nominated, he told me 'You're not going to win.' I told him, 'You're not going to win.' Then we gave each other a kiss!”
17. Claire Danes and her celebrity husband Hugh Dancy got married in 2009 and had their fist baby in 2012.
They’ve been married for more than 7 years, but Claire says she’s still learning: “Marriage is wonderful. It's challenging, and … it just keeps getting deeper. I keep learning more things about him and myself, and that's not always comfortable.
But I have this incredible security, and it's a huge asset to have a partnership with someone you trust and admire - and want to make out with.”
18. Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon are so close to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary!
In 2015, when the couple was celebrating their 27th anniversary, Kevin made a heartwarming shout out to his love: “Celebrating 9,855 days of marriage to @kyrasedgwick. Did I mention it's 1,404 weeks since we tied the knot? #LikeFineWine.”
19. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart got married in September 2016 after long 8 years of being engaged.
Though they have 22-year difference, it’s not a
big deal for this couple. “That's a non-issue,” said Calista. “It's like, we
met and, by the way, there's a big age difference. And the truth is, I
sometimes feel very much older than Harrison.”